Become an affiliate
Join our growing bridge community
ClubKing/JCC Bridge Club Alliance
What makes this Bridge Club special?
Joining the ClubKing/JCC Bridge Club is a way to “generate revenue with the game of bridge.”
Andi Meiseles, Senior Education Director, JCC Association of North America
Studies indicate playing bridge is one of the best ways to forestall Alzheimer’s and dementia.
We look forward to welcoming you to the ClubKing/JCC Bridge Club Alliance. The Alliance began through the partnership of ClubKing, Peter Steinberg’s successful online bridge program, and the Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan. We currently have members from 30 states and 5 different countries.
We are excited to offer your JCC this same successful program through the ClubKing/JCC Bridge Club Alliance and we look forward to speaking with you to discuss the details.
We have prepared a very simple marketing package that has enable our other JCCs to quickly add our programs to their adult learning activities.
ClubKing provides the following:
- Marketing materials for your email blasts and website
- A unique Affiliate link for your organization to connect members with ClubKing
- Registration for classes and payment collection from participants
Your organization provides the following:
- Sending email blasts to your membership
- Adding Bridge information to your website
- Adding Bridge classes to your calendar
Your organization will be reimbursed quarterly as follows:
ClubKing recurring membership:
- 25% for initial enrollment month
- 20% residual fees for recurring memberships and classes
Beginning Bridge Series (three courses, Beginners, Bridge 2.0 and Bridge 3.0)
- 25% for each of your enrolling members per course
- Promotes healthy aging.
- Everyone should play bridge for the health benefits, social connections, or mental challenge.
- Bridge is for all ages and all generations can play together.
- It exercises your brain and helps keep you sharp.
- Wherever you go, you will always be welcome at the bridge table.